Here job listings are posted for openings with the Southwest Virginia Health Authority…
JOB DESCRIPTION- TEMPORARY PART TIME ADINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
In addition to customary administrative support to the Southwest Virginia Health Authority, the position duties such as filing of records, updating information, mailing, and working on special projects.
PRINICIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONISBILITIES
- Administer and perform administrative and clerical functions for the Authority.
- Pick up mail and coordinate outgoing mail.
- Answer telephone, transfer calls, and greet visitors to the office.
- Receive, organize and track public comment.
- May be called upon to assist with special projects and assume responsibility for the development, administration, and promotion of specific projects, as required.
- Ensure protection and security of files and records.
- Ensure effective transfer of files and records to Board of Directors.
- Staff the office.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
To perform effectively in this position, the applicant must have:
- Have effective time management skills.
- Be able to manage highly confidential information.
- Demonstrate effectiveness in meeting deadlines.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities.
If you are interested please send your resume to HR@swvahealthauthority.net.
To download a copy of the job description: JOB DESCRIPTION